Carnival Pride Fun Times

July 21, 2011 -

Everett the Beard

Hi friends of John! While he’s away from blogging today, I’m here with a batch of Fun Times from the Carnival Pride. John wanted you to have these.

Enjoy!

Carnival Pride Fun Times

Update: Here are the Fun Times PDFs for the Grand Turk/Half Moon Cay Carnival Pride itinerary.

17 Responses to Carnival Pride Fun Times

1. David S says:

Dear Everett (Or Mr. Beard),

Can you also put up the OTHER itinerary (2 Sea days, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Freeport, 1 Sea Day)? I think people would like that one also.

Thank you.

2. On my Carnival Glory cruise back in March, the Fun Times were a daily highlight. LOVE these things!

3. Gene says:

Hi Everett –

I was the one who asked for these originally….unfortunately you posted the same ones that were posted on 3/3. We (and apparently others) are looking for the other itinerary. PLEASE HELP !!

4. Steve C says:

Hi John (And beards, and everyone else!)… My wife & I just booked our 4th Carnival Cruise, departing from Ft Lauderdale on the Miracle April 2nd 2012. Destinations are Grand Turk, La Romana in the Dominican Republic, Aruba & Curacao. The reasoning for this sailing is because we have not been to those last three ports and noticed that Carnival does not offer many cruises to these destinations. I am curious if you could shed some light on why there are not many cruises or ships that visit these ports? Also if you have any suggestions on fun things to do there, I would value your insight. Looking forward to being able to enjoy a smoke free Piano Bar, thank you Carnival! I hope all is well with you John… Words can not express the look of joy and sheer excitement on my wife’s face when we confirmed our booking… Can’t wait!

- Steve

5. Mindy says:

Awesome! Those are the Fun Times for the cruise I’m going on in 2 weeks! THANKS JOHN!

6. Mindy says:

David S – those Fun Times are there – they’re under the “GT-HMC” folder :-)

7. Brian says:

Just looking at the lunch buffets. They are now apparently repeating the same menus for the Taste of Nations selections, American, Caribbean, and Italian…over and over again in the same week. Where do the cutbacks end? YUK!

8. Martha says:

Can we get an updated Splendor, now that Todd is CD.
    Thank you!!

9. Linda Titanich says:

Is the Fun Times schedule the same every week for each ship? I’m going on Carnival Pride July 24 – 31 but only the current week’s schedule is available.

10. Tom Melling Sr. says:

I ask for informaion about the Carnival Pride, what excurisons would be recommended for sniors, the Novemberweather in Bermuda and what the seas are usually like sailing to an fromBermucad, in November, and I got this!

Thanks fo nothng!

11. Wendy Cain says:

Do you have the Pride Fun Times for the Bermuda cruise? It will be different being in one port for 2.5 days & we are interested in seeing what activities/shows will be available while in port.

12. Howard Baca says:

Love reading the different FUN TIMES. Would it be possible to publish the Camp Carnival Capers so we can get an idea on what kinds of activities for our little one.

13. Jill says:

Any chance we could get the Fun Times for the Pride’s Oct 2 sailing to Bermuda??

14. Kimberly says:

Thank you!!! I’m going on a cruise May 6-13, 2012 to the same places!!! It will be my 7th cruise (6th Carnival) and it’s neat to get a preview. Stuff can always change, but this helps me to have a great idea! You are AWESOME!!! ~Kimberly

15. Eric says:

is it all still the same? i’m going on this cruise at the end of April.

16. steven says:

John, I’ve traveled 3 different cruises, 2 with Carnival. I have a question and you seem to be the one that can answer it. Are the daily activities, shows, games set up by the Cruise Director? If I didn’t enjoy the “things to do” component of my most recent cruise can any or all the credit or blame be put on the shoulder of the CD? Thanks for answering.

17. Alexa Davey says:

This will be my second time on the pride this time with different people!
    The pride is the right way to go the crew and cast truely outdo there selves!
    Great job keep doing what your doing!