Merry Christm…… Happy Holidays Everyone.

December 17, 2012 -

43 Responses to Merry Christm…… Happy Holidays Everyone.

1. Karen Trace says:

Have a joyus Christmas and a most prospres New Year. Hope to see you on a ship soon.

2. Anne says:

Merry Christmas to John & Calvyn. You brighten my day. Well done Carnival Cruises.

3. Carter Northcutt says:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

4. Vaughan Piper says:

Merry Christmas & happy New Year to you & yours & even Calvin.

May you & your family have a truly joyous holiday & enjoy the time together.

I look forward to reading your blogs upon your return & maybe a pic or two of that lovely daughter of yours.

XOXO’S The Pipers

5. Phil Hale says:

Odd making my own breakfast instead of popping up to Lido or calling Room service. I watched this Video and told the wife “I’ll have those spanish steak and egg thingies.” (Loved the sign that points to that bridge thingy that goes ashore. Do believe you may have had something to do with that. Merry Christmas you two (or five) You too Calvin, love that song.

6. Anne eriole says:

Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year

7. Neil says:

Happy Merry holiday xmannukah to you and your family including your savant son Calvyn :-)

8. Anne Swearingin says:

Merry Christmas John, Calvyn and all the great folks at Carnival. Thank you for another great year. Enjoy this wonderful season with your families.

9. John, Pat and I are wishing you, Heidi, Kye, your family and all the bloggers a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

10. Ray Burns says:

Thanks John, for all of the information you provide, as well a the interesting tidbits you need to deal with on a regular(?) basis. Have a great holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

11. i just LOVE you two together! merry christmas…

smiles, bee

12. frances Evans says:

Merry Chritmas to you all even Calvin!!!

13. Joleen Koprucki says:

Merry Christmas John, Calyvn and all you wonderful people at HQ and on & off the ships that help make our cruises GREAT!
    And as always John…LOVE the blog thingy, your facebook page AND your brilliant humour…
    Joleen

14. Kimberly Hasson says:

Always making me giggle. Looking forward to the holidays and my cruise with my mom oon January 12,2013. Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

15. Lisa Pentz says:

Merry Christmas John and Calvyn.

16. Catherine Grosso says:

Merry Christmas John and all the best to you in 2013! I have enjoyed many hours of laughter reading your blog in 2012! I even learned a little something too!
    Wishing you and your lovely family a joyous holiday season!

17. Alan and Barbara De Rosa says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you John, and Calvyn. We have missed you both since the Carnival Breeze transatlantic crossing last month.

18. Hope next year is good to you and yours.

19. sherri greene says:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you John & Calvyn. God bless you, hoping to get to sail again with the 2 of you.

20. Maryb, TA says:

Merry Christmas to you, yours, Calvin and all Carnival employees. I always look forward to your blog to start and brighten my day (not much time for facebook). Thank you and Carnival for making my cruise selling so easy!

21. Rick Williamson says:

Mery Christmas John and to your family also. And the crews that served us so well on Ecstasy in April and Glory in Sept-Oct of this year. And to our PVP Alanna Hermes for helping setup those cruises and also getting us setup for the ones in 2013. And may each of you have a great New Year in 2013. Thanks Carnival family.

22. bg says:

and a very happy, peaceful, restful holiday season to you and yours!

23. Becky says:

I love your British accent! Wish I could sound like that…I’m from SC. Merry Christmas

24. Henry says:

John you and Calvyn have a merry christmas. Loved the video

25. jim guy says:

and to you –Happy Holidays where ever you
    may be.

26. Lisa Piratzky says:

Have a most blessed Christmas, John, Heidi and Kye! I hope Santa is good to Kye (wink wink). Enjoy your family time and celebrate all those wonderful moments. Merry Christmas to you too, Calvyn. Don’t play with all of Kye’s new toys LOL!! I think a magenta bow tie would be most appropriate…

27. carl Rice says:

Happy HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!

28. Tina Moreno says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! Enjoy your time with your girls!

29. captnlen says:

hoo hoo hoo Merry Christmas.

Soon Happy New Year and then 19 days and can shake your hand.

Captnlen

30. Kathy G. says:

Dear John and Calvyn,

Hope each of you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year with your families. Travel safely during the holidays.
    The holidays are very special, especially when you have young children in the house.

We had a marvelous transatlantic crossing on the Carnival Breeze in Nov. We were just looking at some of our pictures and getting a good chuckle over most of them.

I am still on the lookout for my vessel on a tressel from the Breeze to match the one I have from the Mardi Gras (circa 1989).

Again, have a good vacation and time off with your adorable daughter and lovely wife.

See you in 2013!!

31. Carole says:

You seem obsessed with your underpants.

32. Kathy Gizzi says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you John, and also to Calvyn!! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing holiday with the girls!! Can’t wait to hear from you next year :-)

33. candi says:

You are so mean to him!!! LOL, but at the same time I can see all the love that you 2 have for each other and I think it is so super sweet!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO BOTH OF YOU, you make such a cute couple.

34. Barry Mossman says:

I.
    didn’t know Merlin the magician is working for Carinival.We have been cruising Carnival sincce the days of the Celebration.Oct 2011 we cruised th Triumph.We swore we would never get on that ship again.But,time wounds all heels and on Dec 8 we set forth to cruise on the Triumph,figuring we could hide out on shore or in our cabin.Imagine our surprise when we boarded and found not a moribund,disinterested ship, but a sparkly wonder with impeccable service,delicious food served promptly at the correct temperature.All crew were cheerful and helpfull.One thing I did notice,no matter the venue,there were supervisors on the floor.One port day,we wereon the promenade deck when 2 cleaners came thru followed by a supervisor.He made 1 of them go back and redo an area.

All kudos to captain Vittorio Marchi(aka Merlin) and his crew for making this magical transformation.

35. Rae says:

Merry Christmas to you also John and Calvin. May your New Year be …. uneventful! ( yeah, that’s a good word ) Cheers !!

36. cheryl kesler says:

Happy Holidays and a Joyful New Year.

37. Debbie P says:

Help please!! I just booked the January 19th sailing on the Breeze and can’t see how/where I should register to be part of the bloggers cruise activities. Does anyone know how to go about this?

38. Happy Holidays to all shoreside personnel and John and Calyvin. Mostly to all the personnel making the holiday cruises, a joyful event.I,ll be Breezin in April. Ann

39. Leslie Oliver says:

Merry Christmas to you too! and yes the whole ink issue just well…sucks!

40. ” MERRY CHRISTMAS JOHN, HEIDI & KYE ” ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY MY FRIEND & FAMILY.

PAUL

41. Shana cox says:

John, just wanted to send out a merry Christmas & happy new year to you & all the staff. We enjoyed visiting with you during your short stay in November on the Breeze this year for it’s inaugural cruise in U. S.

We are currently enjoying B2B cruises on the Valor for Christmas & New Year. The Valor is fantastic! The cruise director, Felipe, does an awesome job. We are enjoying this holiday season with our family & our carnival family.

42. Daniel Connelly says:

Hi John, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you!
    It will certainly be one for me, with getting married then off on the Triumph on Jan 24 for our honeymoon.
    First time cruisers and really excited, great blog, thanks for taking to the time to keep this up to date like you do.
    Cheers