BC6 – Day 2

January 20, 2013 -

14 Responses to BC6 – Day 2

1. Kevin Boerio says:

Hey, John
    Love the movie and what a wonderful thing you and Carnival do for St. Jude Hopsital.I can’t wait to see you sometime and speak to you in person if your on the next cruise I am on with Carnival Aug 31,2013. I am counting down the days and looking foward to it. I love the new updated and Carnival Breeze looks wonderful.I can not wait to sail on her soon. I hope she will come to a fl port soon. That way I get a chance to.Any way may everyone have a wonderful time and a safe sailing. God bless you and all on board.

2. Lita P. Baylosis says:

Hi John..hope to see you when we cruise the Carnival Sunshine on August 9 – 9Day Med Cruise from Barcelona. Looking forward to seeing you again…I think we saw the first time on Carnival Liberty or Splendor. We were both there. My group loves CARNIVAL!We have gone to at least 10 cruises with Carnival.

3. RANDY SOBELMAN says:

just to let you know john being a diamond member to be told the day before a cruise about a major itinerary change is unexceptable when the ship knew the prior week of the problem with the thruster. giving people no chance to cancel and make other arangments. and a $50pp obc is an insult

4. Gary Feld says:

Since you are sailing to St. Thomas, perhaps you can give a report from the rail like you did during bloggers cruise 4. I think that one may have been my favourite John Heald video.

5. Cindy Forgione says:

I am looking forward to my booked cruise July 6, 2013, on The Breeze!

6. Jewels of da sea says:

Hello John,

I really enjoyed the bloggers video & Calvyn lol. Here is my question. What do you like to do in St. Thomas ? I have been to Megan’s Bay but looking for a new adventure , any ideas? Thanks again for doing a great job for Carnival.

7. Marilyn Potenza says:

My husband & I are booked on the Carnival legend on Sept 13th 2013 to travel around the British Isles.We were booked for a few months and recently signed up for a back-to-back cruise–the Trans atlantic cruise that returns to NYC– we are very excited about these 2 cruises. Our question is there was a rumor that John would be on this cruise. We first met you on a baltic cruise and had a wonderful time with you. Hope this rumor is true!

8. chad says:

great job for stjude…. oh and we got 21 seconds of video today of the bloggers were getting better

9. The Cruzin2some says:

Iam with Calvin I dont play favorites I love all the candy.
    The Cruzin2some James % Nancy

10. Howard Chassagne says:

John, Love Carnival . Wife a I been cruising since jan 1971 most of the time on Carnival just booked the whole family for June . The new ship looks great , and hope to see you soon! Howard

11. The Cruzin2some says:

OOPS!!!
    Forgot to wish you Happy Birthday Slim!!!
    The Cruzin2some

12. Julie Mendenhall says:

As a member of the group Healdites, I am so glad you like the brick.
    Julie Mendenhall

• Barbara says:

13. Sara says:

I LOVE you and Calvyn together. You keep me giggling.