BC6 – Day 7

January 25, 2013 -

14 Responses to BC6 – Day 7

1. Kevin Boerio says:

Another well done clip and that Matra D does have a wonderful voice. The Carnival Breeze looks like a breth taking ship and the dinning room looks out of this world.I love the light fixtures. I am looking fowrd to booking my next cruise on the Carnival Breeze. I can’t wait to see you on the next bloggers cruise. I am making arrangments now to save the fund up. So Carnaival save me a inside cabin on the middle deck.

2. Brenda Beshears says:

I would prefer receiving this blog in an email.

3. Jose says:

No Calvyn?

4. gwdtgrfan@embarqmail.com says:

I am very excited to here BC7 is going to be on the Sunshine on February 16, 2014. I booked this cruise while on the Liberty this past Ocober and was so excited but hearing the news of BC7 just kicks it up several levels. This is also a “Monkeyheads Cruise” so it should be a very fun time. I look forward to seeing you and talking with you then. Until then, be safe and Godspeed my friend.

Lee Johnson

5. Julianne Laird says:

Thanks so much for inviting Ken Byrne to sing! It was a beautiful little “sound byte!” I sure hope that someday I can be on one of “his” ships…would love to hear him sing in person!

6. Jenn says:

if we had him in “Your Time Dining” I woulda loved it! Great voice!

7. Ron Price says:

Ken was the Maire’D on our first cruise in April of 2009. The dining experience was amazing. Entertaining combined with top notch service and amazing cuisine. Our time spent dining on the Spend or was so enjoyable that I remember your name and face nearly four years later. I did not take the time to thank you but it is nice to hear those golden vocals
    again. Cheers
    Ron P.

8. Judi Mkam says:

We were fortunate to travel with John & Ken on the Magic last year. Ken is the BEST

9. Mae Gorga says:

That was really cute. Wish we could all get along!

10. Tammy says:

We were recently on the Carnival Breeze, Ken was fantastic in the dining room. He mingled with the guests dining every night, he also sang for us on several nights. He is a wonderful asset to the Carnival Team!

11. The Cruzin2some says:

Dear John & Bloggers,
    Nancy and I accidently booked our second cruise on the first ever bloggers cruise aboard the CCL Freedom. Ken sang almost every night. Great voice! The Freedom was shinny new back then but the new ships have really raised the bar.
    The Cruzin2some James & Nancy

12. I have to say that the Bloggers Cruise was tremendous, enthusiastic, wonderful, thoughtful, caring and just great. Thanks John. Mary Lou & I enjoyed everything about the cruise and the bloggers. Unfortunately the cruise ended and we had to go home but we have many moments to remember. Till we meet again my friend.

Paul F. Pietrangelo

13. Muxy says:

I think he should try out for IDOL.

14. I would more information on your next blog cruise. I am on the Carnival Breeze right now and i love the ship.

Thanks You