Carnival LIVE: the schedule

January 22, 2014 -

Everett

John, who is currently in a taxi, asked that I share the below schedule with you guys. For your convenience, here it is… though I’d also urge you to always refer to the official page on carnival.com for the most up-to-date information.

These dates are subject to change. Note that the dates below are when the concert itself takes place, not the date the sailing begins.

Artist Concert Date Concert Ship Departure Port
Trace Adkins 14-Oct-14 Nassau, The Bahamas Sensation Orlando
Leann Rimes 28-Oct-14 Nassau, The Bahamas Sensation Orlando
Kansas 14-Nov-14 Nassau, The Bahamas Sensation Orlando
REO 16-Dec-14 Nassau, The Bahamas Sensation Orlando

24 Responses to Carnival LIVE: the schedule

1. Valerie says:

I was very excited to see this schedule until I saw the schedule. I wanted to see Jewel but that won’t be happening from the east coast. :(

2. David Crain says:

This seems to me to be the absolute best idea that Carnival has come up with in quite a while, besides Guy’s Burgers! Anyway, while Sandra and I are currently booked, unfortunately, it’s not until February of 2015. Can you please tell me if this will continue through 2015? Thanks.

3. Kenny says:

Very disappointing that New Orleans and Galveston were left out. Can you address why….

4. David Maxwell says:

Why is there not any concerts scheduled for Galveston or New Orleans?

5. Susan Curtis says:

Am I understanding that you are going to charge me for the entertainment that previously was included. Now I either pay additional for the entertainment or lose my included entertainment for that evening because you are using the venue for this entertainer. Is this correct or am I not understanding something.

• Tobie Gerbrandt says:

Sure would like to know who the headliner will be on Carnival Freedom. 2 February sailing. We’re going on Carnival for the first time in about 5 years, and also considering the Breeze for Halloween, 2014.

6. Linda Krause says:

no fair! nothing leaving from Galveston!! I wanted to see Trace Adkins !!!! wah wah wah

7. kathy vicchiollo says:

very sad at the ships that are not on the list,looks like only the smaller ships other than the breeze…was hoping the sunshine would be on that list

• bill bullington says:

I would be shocked to see Sunshine included in this. They removed a level of the showroom leaving it much smaller than even the one on Fantasy class ships.

8. Ashley says:

Galveston and New Orleans goes to Cozumel and Nassau so why don’t those ships have concerts? I was excited about the news then got sad. :(

9. Karen Trochta says:

Well, I don’t see anything out of Galveston. So, it doesn’t look like we’ll be going anytime soon on a Concert Cruise….

10. Ronald Moyer says:

You can please some of the people all of the time. You can please all of the people some of the time. But you CAN’T please all of the people all of the time! :-)

11. John says:

So WHAT TEXAS ANI’T Good enough to get a Concert Cruise. with all those dates in Cozumel We’re not good enough. SHAME ON YOU CARNIVAL. I guess the One concert (2011 Galveston of Magic) was all we are worth. SHAME SHAME SHAME.

12. Steve says:

Concerts are a good idea, should draw a large attendance. Are the shows in the theater or on deck by the pool? What time of day will they held?

13. Gail says:

these are GREAT name concerts…am I reading it correctly…these groups will be on the ships? does it replace the the other shows or are they in addition too. We will be on the Liberty Feb 15th before the concert season starts. We will have to keep it in mind for the next time we book.

14. Teresa Thompson says:

I love the new concept, but where is the Magic on this schedule? There is nothing out of Galveston. We are very disappointed. We will be celebrating 30 years of marriage and a 30th birthday and Mother-in-law’s 1st cruise. This will be a 4 generation cruise and was hoping for a little something special. We thought this will be it. Totally bummed.

15. rich says:

November 12 2013 – Date of John’s last blog R.I.P.
    Hey John ,why don’t you do the honest thing and formally end your blog instead of allowing it to die a slow death.
    It will be a pity but waiting weeks and months for new posts from YOU (not your minions), is silly.

• Rajesh says:

Aww johns followers expressing discontent with their grand poobah.

Sucks to be you if carnival didn’t provide a concert date that coincides with your cruise. Whiners rejoice and enjoy being unhappy carnivores.

Sail a different line

16. jack says:

Plz give free wifi for carnival crew its request of all crew they have working in carnival cruez