Piano Bar Schedule with Bond, James Bond

November 3, 2015 -

Tonight, I shall head to the cinema — or the “pictures,” as we used to say back when I snuck into naughty films such as Kentucky Fried Movie. I am going to see the new Bond movie “Spectre” and this may be the last time I ever pay to see a movie from what used to be the greatest franchise of all time. The last two Bond movies have been, in my opinion, absolute rubbish. They were so far removed from the Bond movies that I grew up on that I am quite nervous about heading out to see this new one and will know in the first few minutes of the movie if it is going to be exciting, a true homage to the genre or as exciting as watching a yak called Dave hump a yak called Sally with Kenny G music playing in the background. Spectre will hopefully start with a bit of random killing before we find Bond in bed with a girl who he had met a few minutes earlier. Hearing his Omega watch go beep which meant his Queen and country needed him, he will leap from under the sheets, look at the long-legged beauty with no name and say, “My darling, you were amazing last night. But I am James Bond and I must go now because I have to blow up an oil rig before returning to have rumpy pumpy with your sister.”

Gadgets………..there has to be gadgets. In the last two movies, there were sod all gadgets ……… none. I want the pen that can blow up a tank ………I want the shoe that can make a cappuccino ……………and I want one of those watches that, using magnetism, can unzip Pussy Galore’s dress without even touching her. Then there is rumpy pumpy………….the centerpiece of all Bond movies. Sean, Roger, Pierce and the other two all had it whenever they wanted ………..in his Bond movies, Daniel Craig had it once…………once…………well, based on that, I guess I have a chance to play Bond.

But the one thing that got on my nerves more than anything…………….the one thing that, as a true Bond fan, made me want to scream out loud at the cinema and shove an entire box of caramel popcorn up the director’s arse…………..was that, throughout the movie, Bond was disheveled, look tired and was cut and bruised and bleeding. Oh, FFS. That is so wrong, wrong, wrong. Bond cannot be damaged. Even if he were to fall out of a plane with no parachute and into the spinning blades of a helicopter, he should emerge with nothing more than a slightly disarranged tie knot. But this is today’s PC Bond. Like me, he is now a dinosaur. Bond must be asexual, a touchy feely kale-eating broccoli-blending non-smoking secret agent. They say that this will be Daniel Craig’s last movie as Bond. I vote for Jason Stratham to play him next but the way of today’s world means he is more likely to be played by Taylor Swift.

Time for today’s Q and A…………….here we go.

Debbie Halley asks:

We just returned from a Princess Alaska cruise. On Princess, they have a program like Carnival’s Bottomless Bubbles. It includes soda, juice, smoothies (non-alcoholic) and milkshakes. It costs $8.05 a day including grats. Is there anyway Carnival might look into this? Both lines owned by same company, correct? This would be awesome.

Hello Debbie Halley

I hope you had a wonderful time on Princess. They are a superb cruise line. I actually wrote about the possibilities of having such a program on my facebook.com/johnheald page and 3,000-plus people wrote that they would like to see this too. So, I have spoken to our VP of beverage operations about this and he and the beards will be giving it serious consideration. I will keep you informed and I hope we see you sail with us soon. Best wishes.

Randalyn Fox asks:

Re: room safe opening. Just got back from a wonderful cruise on the Carnival Freedom. We have always used our Sail & Sign for the safe. It says not to. The purpose of the safe is to lock away our credit card and driver’s license. We used the Sail & Sign anyway, however, especially with two unrelated people, only one has access to the safe. I feel this is a problem and we were better off with a combination safe.

Hello Randalyn Fox

I know that when it comes to the older style safes, people do have to be a little creative with which card they use to open it. You will be pleased to know that the majority of our fleet have the newer number combination safes and they are certainly more practical. Thanks for taking the time to write and I am here if you have any other questions. Best wishes.

Trevor Reynolds asks:

URGENT!!! We are getting on the Liberty this week. We are big football fans and will be in the sports bar all day watching pre game and then the live games. I read on another cruise web page about a couple on the Miracle who asked the bartender if room service would provide service at the bar and they were told no. Why???????????? My partner and me won’t be eating on the Lido so how do we get lunch??? We will tip the usual $2 or more so why the hell cann this be done????? I will not be happy if the answer remains no. THIS IS A DEAL BREAKER! HEALD!!

Hello Trevor Reynolds

I did check with the ships just so I had my information correct and indeed we are only able to deliver room service to the cabins and not public lounges and bars. I hope one of you can pop up to Lido and grabs something and bring it back to the sports bar so you can enjoy the game and continuing grazing. Please let me know if I can help further. Best wishes

Tasha asks:

Hi John: I love reading your funny Facebook posts and questions but often wonder if anyone actually reads the replies. With thousands of replies are they actually being tallied and used? I’ve stopped replying most times because it seems a waste of my time as I doubt my opinion makes a difference….unless you do in fact have someone reading each one.

Hello Tasha

Thanks so much for the kind words and I am so glad you enjoy my writing. The answers are read very carefully and more and more the senior beards here make decisions and changes on what answers are given to the questions you ask. So, yes, your opinion is so important. I hope then that you keep posting and if there is ever anything I can do for you, please do ask me. Best wishes.

Mandi asks: Is there a Fun Times app? We lose so many copies, seems like it would be simple to develop.

Hello Mandi

We do indeed have an App called Fun Hub and it is live now on the Carnival Breeze and soon to be on other ships. It does, among many other great things, allow you to download the Fun Times to your phone or tablet. Please do ask me if you have any questions either here or on my facebook.com/johnheald page. Best wishes.

Sandra Duran asks: I loved the luggage express program that was available for my Alaska cruise from Seattle last year and was disappointed to see that it was not available in New York. Why the limited availability? It was the best $20 I ever spent.

Hello Sandra Duran

Luggage Express is indeed a wonderful addition but, unfortunately, the airports/airlines in the New York area will not allow us to offer this. I hope we see you cruise again soon and I am here if you have any other questions. Best wishes.

Colin Redwood asks:

John, we are back from our Journeys cruise with you. Wow, John, how can I ever repay you for what you did for my grandfather and grandmother, Bruce and Catherine, on their 60 years of marriage? Special thanks to Igor, our waiter, and our cabin steward, Wayan, both of whom were top notch. The gifts you sent and the special letter from the captain was something they will always treasure. Thank you, John, you are one of a kind and now I have seen myself why everyone says you are the funniest person Carnival has because your shows had me in tears. Thank you, John, the Redwood family will never forget you.

Hello Colin Redwood

Thank you sincerely for the very kind words and I am so glad you all had the best of times. I will pass on your kind words to the ships and Igor and Wayan will both be thrilled. I hope we see you all again soon and send my very best wishes for many more happy and healthy years to your grandparents. Best wishes.

Linda Gaskins asks: My family and I are going on our third Carnival cruise, April 9, 2016, on an eight-day Southern Cruise from Miami on the Carnival Breeze to Aruba, La Romana, Grand Turk, and Curacao. Can you tell me who the cruise director for activities will be? We had a fabulous cruise director on our last cruise. Thank you. Linda Gaskins

Hello Linda Gaskins

Thanks for writing and for cruising with us again. We are close to finalising the cruise director schedule for 2016 and, once I have it, I will post it here for you. Thanks and if you have any other questions, please do ask me. Best wishes.

And that’s all for today, there will be more soon and each day on my Facebook.com/johnheald page which, thanks to your great support, now has 103,000 likes and over a million post clicks per week.

Right, it is very gratifying to see that as we continue to put new shows, features and choices of evening fun and entertainment to enjoy on board that the old staple of piano bar entertainment remains as popular as ever. And with that in mind, here is the latest piano bar schedule for you highlighting who will be providing those sing-a-longs and nightly fun around the piano.

Carnival Breeze

11/14/2015 – 1/9/2016 – Robert Crucilla

Carnival Victory

8/22/2015 -11/5/2015 – David Lovett

11/5/2015 -12/7/2015 – Stephen Dooks

12/7/2015 -2/11/2016 – Peter James Thompson

2/11/2016- 3/6/2016 – Lacey Troutman

There you go and my thanks to all of these brilliant entertainers who provide so many great nights for so many of you. Please let me know who you will enjoy and who you feel deserves special recognition or if you have any comments about the entertainment we provide there.

There was a fascinating question on my Facebook page the other day based on a post from a guest who had been very upset that one of the piano bar entertainers had sung a song called      “Why Don’t We Get Drunk And Screw” stating it was offensive and should have been performed only after midnight and we should have given the piano bar an “adults only” rating as we do for the Punchliner comedy shows. I asked the readers of my facebook.com/johnheald page if they agreed and, out of the 3,500 answers, most said they did not find the song offensive and that the piano bar should remain an adults only bar giving the entertainer the freedom to sing what they want when they want.

Now while I do not agree at all that we should ban children all the time from the piano bar — how can a proud family cruise line do that? However, we once, some years ago, flirted with the idea of making the piano bar adults only after 10pm and having a note in the Fun Times saying that the piano bar, I believe, should be a place where families could be together but I do think after 10pm we need to give serious thought to really emphasising that the entertainment and, let’s face it, the behavior of some of the guests who sit around the piano can become ……… ummmm ………. adult.

What about the piano bar entertainers? I wonder what they want and maybe Laura who runs the piano bar entertainers Facebook page can ask them indeed what they want? I guess “bedtime” for today’s youth has changed somewhat since I was their age when I was in bed by 8pm, ready for a full day down the mines or cleaning chimneys at 5 am ………we were so poor we lived in a shoe box in the middle of road …… sorry……..I went into Monty Python mode there. Seriously, though, whenever I visit any of our bars or walk around the ship after 10pm, I can’t help but ask myself was it right for children as young as 10 to be up that late. I am not saying it isn’t, I am just asking you, I guess.

But things have changed since I was a lad. Of course, I grew up and celebrated my teens in the eighties. Being a teen was different then. In the UK, we were obsessed with bleached denim, jazz-funk and Top Gun. Everyone was into cuddly aliens like ET and we all wanted to move to Miami where, according to what we watched on TV, we would have been shot in the face in a matter of minutes by Crockett and Tubbs. We didn’t pierce our faces with a staple gun nor did we ever have the chance to go on a cruise and enjoy what the kids of today get to experience … the lucky bastards. So anyway, let’s see what the beards decide about the piano bars when I talk to them about this in the days ahead and, of course, I will keep you informed.

Now, I am not sure if I have written about this before, so excuse me if it was in one of my earliest blogs. However, back on the Carnival Glory in 2005, I was walking through the main lounge before a show. As I walked toward the stage, I was quickly surrounded by a group of approximately 10 kids aged 14 – 17. I wasn’t even remotely bothered when the swarm of children first approached. I figured they were just being friendly and wanting to say hi to the cruise director. But, no. What they wanted to know most of all was if I had prizes for them …”Give us solid gold ships on a stick,” they said, while pulling on my suit jacket. I asked them politely to leave me alone because I had to start the show. I walked away. I even walked away a bit more. But they kept coming……….then one lad started to pull on my tie, causing the others in his “gang” to laugh. Seeing that the others were enjoying this entertainment, he continued by poking me in the stomach, calling me “fat man.” And so, figuring that these kids were simply up to no good, I really laid into them explaining firmly and decisively right in their faces (and with more than a little finger wagging, I have to admit) that it’d be best if they went back to Camp Carnival to play with the other children.

I realized I was in a tricky spot ……….that’s because I have reached the age where I am no longer able to tell how old a child is. The boy could have been 17. Or he could have been seven. And if he did turn out to be seven, I figured I could be in a spot as there were 100 plus guests already seated for the show that would start in 30 minutes time…

So, weirdly, I was standing there, tearing into this kid and, instead of worrying about being the names he was calling me, I was actually thinking: “Bloody hell, I’m going to get in trouble here if I am not careful.” So, I very politely I told them to leave and after a few more bits of name calling and bad language ……..they did. Immediately, I was surrounded by guests telling me they had witnessed the whole incident and they would all be “on my side.” Now, I should have called security but they had all left and I had no idea of their names and, besides………I had also been in the wrong for stopping the one kid pulling my tie and poking me viciously in the stomach by ripping them a new one (and then some). I never saw the kids again and I regret losing my cool but, for some reason, this hooligan had put me over the edge. But I guess I should have been used to it and, as adults, nothing seems to surprise us any more when it comes to some of today’s teens — be it tattoos, bad behavior or sticking safety pins through their noses………. nothing shocks us anymore.

I will tell you one thing. Kye won’t be smoking, drinking or be allowed out of the house until she is 53 years old and, if anyone knows where I can buy a chastity belt, please let me know.

Look, friends — there are a few things you should remember before you comment. The space below is for you to post your comments about the post I've just written above. Now, while I may not be able to reply to your comment below, I do sit in my underpants almost every morning and read everything that is here. So feel free to comment on the comments and then if someone wants to comment on the comment to the comment then go ahead as well. Please be courteous, unless the poster is French...........then you can say whatever you want.

33 Responses to Piano Bar Schedule with Bond, James Bond

1. Chris Smith says:

Roger Concepcion is a fantastic piano bar entertainer! We had so much fun with him last year during our cruise on Fantasy. Would love to sail with him again!

2. Marc Wareing says:

Thanks for taking the time to write this John, another great blog.

3. Marco says:

Seems like you’ll be happy when Daniel Craig is no longer Bond. Can’t say I agree, I think he’s done a very good job playing the character and has brought some real grit to the role. His first Bond movie was very good, enjoyed it thoroughly, his second, well I’ll give you the second wasn’t great, even the name Quantum of Solace tried too hard and missed the mark. However the last one was brilliant and deserves to be recognized as one of the all-time best Bond movies. The only real quibble I have is the new Q, preferred John Cleese myself but I get it they need someone to appeal to the young geeks.

4. Gail says:

Was on Valor oct 2014 and finally quit going to the piano bar. One cruiser decided to tip big and got dirty songs played. Even to the point of making them up. We should be able to relax and all adults enjoy. A little nasty once in awhile but to do it for greed. Not. I’ll keep going till the message gets across. Piano bars are not x rated. Still love carnival and you.

5. Carl says:

Ho hum…another blog, another insult aimed at Diamond Dave and Sally…perhaps you should step back and let Jacinta write a few blogs so the entertainment factor will return to them.

6. Colleen Davis says:

John, I can’t begin to tell you how upset I am about the actions of those teenagers. Today’s kids do not know that when they cause an action, there will be consequences for the action. This needs to change, and it needs to change immediately. I’m afraid I would not have been as nice as you were. God help the kid that would do that to me.

7. Rob Belles says:

DO not ban kids from the Piano Bar!!!! We met Greg Gallelo (still one of the best of the best) on Splendor’s maiden voyage. Wife, Daughter, and Myself. Daughter and one other “teen” were the only teens on board this transatlantic cruise. She came with us, every night, to the piano bar. There was not much teen entertainment on that cruise due to duration and time of year. She loved it – and so did Greg. He was blown away that we brought our kid to the Piano Bar. It was, to us, an entertainment venue. And it was a BLAST!!! We have remained friends for over 8 years now, and have continued to sail JUST TO SEE GREG (unfortunately now he is with HAL). About 18 months ago we expanded our 25 year old architectural practice to include Selling Cruise Vacation Experiences – and our first group cruise, this Feb, is with Greg, and fan of Greg. This is a relationship he/we built over time. It is BECAUSE this was a place our family could go. NEVER NEVER occurred to us that we would not be “allowed” to bring OUR CHILD into an entertainment venue – like the piano bar. This decision is best left to the PARENT. The PARENT needs to decide what THEY feel is appropriate language, behavior, social environment, etc. for THEIR child. If other are bothered, or disagree, THEY need to tell their kids NO (hard for lots of parents these days). I wish I could attach a photo to this, as you can see the fun and excitement shared on this Cruise.

8. Geof Schwer says:

John, your encounter just goes to show how sociologists have convinced us that spanking is abusive and that children have “rights” too. In my opinion, they have the right to be spanked, corrected and grounded (without their electronic toys) by parents who want to see their kids grow up to be decent adults.

9. Richard Hayes says:

Regarding “Trevor Reynolds” who was asking about room service to the sports bar because he and others would be so busy watching foorball they can’t leave to eat. My question for him is if you like football on TV that much why are you on a cruise? Stay at home, use the money to buy a big screen TV and snacks and whatever you want to drink and watch all the football you want.

10. Julie Tyler says:

John, what is the movie schedule for November? I’d like to post it to our Carnival Freedom Thanksgiving Facebook page. Thanks.

11. Jean Carraway says:

Dear John, If you can do this thing great if not fine. I have a young friend going on her first cruise on Nov. 19, 2015 on the Elation. This is what she wanted for her birthday this year. Her name is Rachel Voison in stateroom M48. She is a ST Jude survivor. At age 8 and spent 3 years going to St Jude. She has been cancer free for 6 years. I have sent her a birthday present from the fun shops but somethings as small as a St Jude T shirt or just a happy birthday. She is a very sweet high school 11th grader. If you can do something it would make a special birthday. Love your FB & Blog. We are Platinum and you were our CD on our very first cruise on the Destiny. Keep up the fun. We’ve done other lines but Carnival is the most fun. I am 75 & hubby is 79. We will be on the Dream again in January. Rachel is just a sweet friend.

12. Charles White says:

Bond is an interesting concept.
    If you read the original Ian Fleming novels, you know that he was a laid back, but adventurous young man. Over the years, and the re-writes, that concept has really changed.
    I really like Daniel Craig for the action and thought that he gives to Bond, James Bond.

13. Hello John. Do remember me, Paul F. Pietrangelo? It’s been a long time since we met. My wife, Mary Lou and I were with Bee Cordle on the Breeze. Oh well.
    We’re waiting until January 30th, 2016 to get on the Breeze again. It will be our third time on the Breeze and our 10th cruise. See, you got me totally involved with cruising. Thank you again for once again assisting me with all the many things since I’ve been cruising. Time goes on and you’ve probably forgotten about me but I’ll never you my friend. Enjoy your life but stay on with Carnival. See ya.

Paul F. Pietrangelo

14. Art says:

Some posters state that it should be the parents decision to bring their children to a bar with them to watch the entertainment. That’s fine, but don’t bring them there, then say that the entertainment is too adult.

15. joanie says:

Hey John! I have a question for you. My husband has been in the process with the FBI to become a special agent for over a year. There is no known or expected time table, and you can be called up for your 5 month training at Quantico with just two weeks notice. We have a cruise planned and paid for, with insurance- But, it doesn’t seem like this is a reason to cancel. It also doesn’t seem that someone can be called up for military service during War (only in cases of natural disaster) and it’s also not a reason for cancellation. What can be done if we get the call that my husband is to report to his academy with just a couple weeks notice? Do we lose our entire fare for him?

16. Carol says:

Would so very much like to see a yearly carnival calendar featuring mr. Radu’s great photograph. Perhaps for sale in a fun shop?

17. Pam C. says:

Hi John, in reading the comments about kids in the piano bar, and the ones who accosted you, I think it’s important to make a distinction. If the youths that bothered you were indeed aged 14-17, then they are not kids. They are high-school aged teenagers. And they should not have been roaming around the ship unsupervised. If they weren’t in the Teen Program, then where were the parents? Shame on the lot of them! As for teens in the piano bar in the late evening: I grew up in New York State where an establishment could have its liquor license revoked if a minor of any age is found seated at a bar. It doesn’t matter if they are drinking soda or juice. People aged 0-20 are not allowed to sit at a bar where alcohol is served, period. So I guess I am naturally uncomfortable seeing kids or teens seated at a bar, especially late at night. But the poster above who brought his teenage daughter and her friend each night to the piano bar…if they were seated at a table, and their parents were with them, then I don’t see a problem with it. When I was a kid, 2 of my uncles were tavern owners, and we often went there as a family on Sunday afternoons and enjoyed sing-a-longs, playing the jukebox, playing the bowling machine, etc. But we sat at tables!

18. Bob Lippincott says:

John, we love the Pride. Howeve, we hate the eggs. Are they powdered? They don’t taste like real eggs to me. Would love it if we could have fried eggs made with real eggs.

19. mark rosenthal says:

Good morning John,

With the Miracle leaving Los Angeles when can we expect some news on a replacement? Hopefully Carnival won’t go back to sharing a ship with Alaska as many people on the west coast can only sail in summer when schools are out and we prefer warmer cruises than Alaska cruise. Thank you.

20. John says:

two things: one– as to the kids in the piano bars– it is one of the MAIN reasons i go on Carnival and not others– because of their piano bar style that others do not do– its not the same as dueling pianos or whatever.. the Piano Bar players Ive met do not DO any adult songs before 1030 or 11 pm- and its part of the fun for the adult stuff to get in there. They always announce when they are starting to do the late night adult stuff so anyone offended can leave.. If Carnival stops them from doing this IM GONE as a Carnival customer back to NCL and Princess etc..@
    2. Looking at above piano bar schedule again– NO SETH GIBSON ON ANY CARNIVAL CRUISE??? what is wrong with whoever is booking piano bar players– hes one of the best are you all are crazy for not signing him again– hes doing some princess cruises now but about to wind up those contracts from what I read.. Im going to be booking on whatever lines he on—and everyone Ive spoken with says they will also follow SETH GIBSON to which line signs him etc.. Can SOMEONE THERE GROW A BRAIN! Your losing some of the best piano bar players around and the piano bar is for many cruisers something they book on Carnival because of.. Where are the beards as you call them in this? We want SETH GIBSON back…

21. Justin says:

is there not going to be a pianist on the Triumph from 12/11/15 to 2/5/16?

Carnival Triumph

9/26/2015 – 12/10/2015 – Barry Henricus Meijer

2/6/2016 – 3/21/2016 – Martin Lucas Vince

22. SylP says:

John…miss seeing you on the ships with your “Willy Banger” shtick…come back soon. We are Diamonds and miss you!

23. Sandra Habratowski says:

I’m not sure if this is the right place to make a request but, here goes. My hubby and I are sailing on the Splendor on December 6 with my brother and sister-in-law. We are taking this cruise to celebrate hubby’s 60th birthday, which is December 6. Could you please have a message delivered to wish him a happy birthday? Thank you very much!!

24. Amelia Wilson says:

I just returned from the Fantasy and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed Cruise Director Benjamin Lambert! He is the best CD I have encountered in all my 16 cruises. He is so talented and great at getting the crowd involved. My cabin steward, Enrico, was awesome as well. Thank you John for keeping us well informed with your FB page and blog.

25. John: we were on the Sunshine last week.. Mr. Tommy (Bartender on Lido – 43 years on cruise ships!) said you were “the worst wine steward” he had ever seen, but were “an OK bar waiter!” He was hilarious & had our picture taken w/him. Also, Jamie D was the best CD we’ve had in 24 cruises! Wish we were there this week!
    Quick question: we’re sailing on the Elation (New Orleans) Dec 7 – 17 (back to back.) We turn Platinum on that one! Also, my wife’s birthday (12/14) & our Anniversary (12/16) will occur. Is there a particular e-mail at Carnival I can contact for something “special?” Thanks! We’ll see you in Feb on the Freedom in Galveston! Joe

26. John coats says:

Who will be performing on the Breeze for the 2/21/16 cruise?

27. mark rosenthal says:

Good morning John,

Do you have any idea what is going to happen in Los Angeles next year once the Miracle leaves? Will we still have a year round ship going to Mexico as that is the only time we can go due to school?

28. Jane McMahon says:

Has Carnival considered readdressing the beverage policy as other cruise lines have for unlimited alcoholic beverages(limit 15/day) to a per guest rather than each drinking age adult in the cabin. Similar to the endless bubbles sticker. I am not a drinker nor is my 21 year old special needs son, but my husband and other son would love to have unlimited liquor privileges.I can’t afford to pay for all of us. It is a limitation that I think could be adjusted since other lines have.

29. Chris says:

Do you have an updated Piano Bar performer schedule (from March 2016 on?). We are sailing twice in the next few months and always enjoy spending time there.

30. Delores Williams says:

I am trying to plan and make the best of my upcoming Journey cruise. I am going on the Splendor on May 26, 2016. Is there any site that will tell me who the entertainments will be, the hosts, whether you will be on that cruise or not, and the special bands from the different cultural groups?

31. Lupe Perez says:

Good Evening John,
    I was wondering if there is an updated Piano Bar Schedule. I am scheduled to cruise on the Valor 4/9/16. Thanks for your help.
    p.s. I follow you on FB and answer many of your quick fire questions.

32. Joe Belloni says:

Just got off the Sunshine which was an amazing trip. We sailed 3-13-16 through the 18th, and Christine Hetfield was the most amazing Piano bar entertainer that I have ever seen. I hope she continues to be on more Carnival cruises. You guys are lucky to have her. Our next cruise is on the Valor on July 16th 2016 8 days to Aruba. Hopefully she will move to the Valor! 🙂

33. Rex Howard says:

My wife and I are sailing on the Carnival Inspiration, May 16th for our 19th anniversary. We sailed on the Carnival Destiny for our Honeymoon in 1997 and you were our cruise director. We love Carnival!
    I have a question. Is there any chance that in the future Carnival Corp will offer more of an alliance type of loyalty program. One where we accrue overall points for sailing on any of the Worlds Leading Cruiselines? We have also sailed on Princess and Holland America. I travel for a living and I am a bit of a status ho. I would love to continue gaining status by cruising on all of the wonderful Carnival brands.